For one or two persons on a jet bike
130 € From 109 € free transfer
We offer the best price for jetski rentals in Tenerife if you book at least 2 jet skis. Round trip transfer is already included in the price.
For one or two persons on a jet bike
160 € From 139 € free transfer
Special offer: 2 hours tour from 139 € for one or 149 € for two people on a jet bike. Round trip transfer is already included in the price.
The route may be changed according to the season and weather conditions in the south of Tenerife.
How is it going to be?
- Fill the form in this page and press the button “BOOK NOW”. We will receive your application and contact you to confirm the exact time of the tour and the place where we shall take you from (South of Tenerife area: Playa de las Americas, Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos etc).
- At the agreed time, our minibus will pick you up from an appointed place. Upon arriving at the port Las Galletas, you will be able to pay your jet ski tour, change clothes and leave your stuff in a special storage place for your excursion time.
- We will provide you with a relevant life jacket and explain the safety briefing. Now, you are ready to go jet skiing.
- By breaking ocean waves surrounded by rainbow in the cloud of splashes, you will embark on a voyage of discovery of Tenerife from a new perspective. You will enjoy seeing the National Park Teide, coastline cliffs, inaccessible caves, cozy bays, and beautiful marine world.
- In the middle of our jetski safari, we will make a stop to have rest and explore the underwater world while snorkeling (2-hour tours only). If two of you share a single jet bike, you can switch places after this stop.
- After restoring and snorkeling with masks, we will embark on the return voyage.
- After arriving at the port, you can look at pictures of your trip and purchase them.
- When you are ready for a trip after having changed clothes, our minibus takes you back to your hotel or apartments. Of course, you can stay in Las Galletas to have rest after the excursion and visit one of local fish restaurants.
The driving license IS NOT required
The minimum age for independent driving a jet ski in Tenerife is 18. Persons above the age of 16 can ride in the company of adults.
We provide free round-trip transfers in the south of Tenerife, from Callao Salvaje to Golf del Sur (including Playa Paraiso, La Caleta, Adeje, Las Americas, Los Cristianos). Transfers from other locations are by prior arrangement, additional fees may apply.
Combine your jetski safari in Tenerife with discovery of the wonderful underwater world of the Atlantic Ocean. Due to Covid, we do not offer snorkeling equipment, but you can use your own.
During a tour, we will take pictures. After the tour, you can purchase pictures, which will remind you of vivid emotions of your vacation and sunny Tenerife. We use a professional camera what ensures quality photos and unforgettable memories.
Comfortable and powerful Jet Bikes Yamaha and Sea-Doo
During a ocean jet ski safari, you can enjoy the power, comfort and safety of the best Yamaha and Sea-Doo water scooters. Smooth lines and high quality of materials make these water bikes beautiful and very fast and, what is the most important, comfortable for you. Our jet bikes are equipped with engines with the power of 110-130 h.p. IMPORTANT: The total weight of the jet ski passengers must not exceed 160 kg.
Also, we provide
- A safe place for storing your effects (clothes, phones, values etc.)
- Fresh water
- Sun protection accessories
- Wetsuits in case of the cool weather)
VIP Jet Ski Tenerife (no limits)
249 € per one person and 299 € for two persons sharing a single jet bike
VIP-safari on jet skis can be either individual or for a group. This is a great gift to any holiday!
The duration of such a tour is not limited, and a route is selected according to your requirements. For the whole tour, you will be accompanied by a guide, which will support you in any situation. At any moment, you can make a stop for snorkeling in transparent water of the Atlantic Ocean and discover for yourself the underwater world.
If you take your trip afternoon, the sunset will be your a memorable experience: while swinging on waves, you can enjoy incredible colors of the evening sky.
After returning to the coast, you will be granted with vivid pictures of your journey and a delicious lunch or dinner in one of the best restaurants in Las Galletas.
Private Sailing Yacht Rental
350 € per 4 hours, up to 8 guests
Do you want to make this day special? Celebrate your birthday, propose to your beloved lady or make a surprise for your wife? Or maybe just have a nice rest? Spend a unforgettable day aboard a sailing boat breaking the Atlantic waves!
During the tour, you will enjoy the ocean freshness and breathtaking views on the Tenerife coastline; you will have a look at the volcano Teide from a new perspective, and also you will see various marine inhabitants.
The rout includes a stop for swimming and snorkeling (diving with masks). The cost comprises the snack, beverages and transfer to the port and back.
Answering your questions
Of course! When booking a jet ski safari you can ask for free transfers from Costa Adeje, Playa de Las Americas, Los Cristianos and other places in the south of Tenerife.
Yes, if you reserves more than 4 jet bikes. Please, contact us to be given a personal offer.
We have special lockers for clothes and values of our clients.
Of course. In the middle of the route, we make a stop to have rest and snorkeling. After this, you can switch places.
Staying in Playa de Las Americas, we had a brilliant time with jet skies. The service was excellent and Lazlo was a great guide. Jumping off the jet bike and swimming in the deep blue ocean was one of the highlights for me. Real adrenalin, fun-packed hour supervised by the helpful and friendly Lazlo. I would recommend it.
Amazing jetski session with Adolfo
We had a 1-hour jet ski safari with my girlfriend. That was just amazing: 50 km/h on an empty flat sea, with the infinite ocean on one side and the impressive mountains on the other. Adolfo was creating waves for us so that we could have fun riding them. I would definitely go back and recommend people to go there! We were warmly welcomed and felt just at home.
About Tenerife Jet Ski Safari
Jet ski safari in Tenerife is great entertainment and sport for the whole family, especially since a driver’s license is not required. You will get acquainted with the sea inhabitants of the Atlantic coast of Tenerife and, of course, get unforgettable emotions and memories for a lifetime.
Jet skiing in Tenerife is one of the most popular activities, therefore, during high season, try to book a jet ski tour in advance to be able to choose the most convenient time.
We offer Tenerife jet ski safari for 1 hour for beginners and 2 hours for those who are 100% confident in their abilities. At your disposal are modern models of Seadoo and Yamaha jet bikes which certainly meet the highest requirements for comfort and safety.
Also all jetski tours include a shuttle service from your hotel in southern Tenerife (Costa Adeje, Playa de Las Americas, Los Cristianos) to the starting point of the jet ski safari in Las Galletas (Tenerife South) and back.
In addition, our jet ski tours include a snorkeling stop. You can swim with a mask and see different types of fish, stingrays and sea turtles. Of course, in the winter season, when the water temperature is about 19 degrees, for all participants of the safari, we offer jet ski wetsuits, so that you will be comfortable in any weather.
During a ride on jet bike, our employee will take a picture of you at the jet ski in the spray of the waves of the Atlantic ocean. So you will be able to view and purchase these photos after the trip.
We appreciate that our customers are always satisfied with the sea trip, re-order for the next year and especially recommend jet ski in Tenerife to friends.
A little more: we also offer other types of outdoor activities in Tenerife: kayaking, yacht tours, buggy & quad safari. Have a great holiday in sunny Tenerife!
Jet Ski Online Tenerife Team